Our group, the Pro-Afrikaner Action Group (PRAAG) is going to lay a charge of genocide under the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide against the ANC government and those individuals who have been inciting genocide against us, such as Julius Malema. Article 3 of the Convention states:
The following acts shall be punishable:
* (a) Genocide;
* (b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
* (c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
* (d) Attempt to commit genocide;
* (e) Complicity in genocide.
We are going to lay this charge with the National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa who will probably refuse to prosecute anyone, having been appointed by the very people and government inciting genocide against us or doing nothing to prevent it. The step after that will be to lay a charge at the Hague, Netherlands, under the Rome Statute. You could help us in various ways:
1. Publicising our action, also by means of your petition.
2. Contacting the Swedish government to ask them for United Nations intervention in stopping the genocide and for help in collecting evidence from victims and relatives of victims in order to prosecute those responsible for the genocide.
Thank you very much for your help in this. You are someone motivated by fairness, justice and concern for others, qualities rare in today’s egocentric world.